Whether you’re planning a major remodel in your bathroom or simply want to change some details. These 25 tips will help you renew the look of your bathroom without spending much money.
1. Renovate and decorate your bathroom with a fixed goal. Choose a style and stay faithful to it.
2. Ornamented panels or a large mirror with a wood carving are a great way to update a bathroom in contemporary style.
3. When updating your bathroom fixtures, opt for a complete set of the same style. If your accessories are of different styles, the decor of your bathroom will be a big mess.
4. A new carpet and a new set of towels are excellent and inexpensive ways to update the look of your bathroom.
5. If you are tired of the walls of your bathroom but do not want to spend time and money to change the paint, you might prefer to stick decals. Exist in various sizes and patterns.
6. If your budget permits, paint or apply wallpaper to see the walls rejuvenated.
7. Hide all cleaning products and accessories in your bathroom cabinet. If you do not have the space, get support to hang on the door from inside.
8. If your bathroom is mostly in neutral colors, use towels and rugs in bright colors or in bright patterns. If on the other hand your bathroom already has a strong color, then use neutral towels, black or white.
9. Consider purchasing a new curtain for your bathtub. The variety of models on the market will allow you to find the ideal model for you.
10. Have samples of wallpaper in the house? Do not dispose of them. Apply a little of your favorite perfume, cut them, and line the drawers of your bathroom with them.
11. A beautiful painting or photograph on the wall of your bathroom will make the environment much more joyful and harmonious.
12. Clean the tiles and the joints of your bathroom with appropriate cleaning products and will see that the look of the bathroom changed radically.
13. Change the personality of your bathroom cabinet by changing the handles and knobs of the drawers and cupboards.
14. Paint the ceiling of your bathroom with a lighter color than the walls. Opt for colors like pale blue, light green, or pale yellow. This way your bathroom will look larger and airier.
15. Install a rotating mirror that can be used by people of all ages and heights.
16. Candles with scents are a great way to create a unique environment in your bathroom. Be careful not to leave them burning unattended.
17. If your bathroom is too small, opt for a suspended sink. This will create the illusion of space.
18. If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom, consider using anti-bacterial wall tiles. These tiles when exposed to sunlight or UV light kill most bacteria.
19. If you enjoy lavish decorations, opt for black tiles and golden bathroom accessories.
20. Install support in your bathtub or shower to put all the bottles.
21. If you have not already, change the discharge of your toilet for a model of low water consumption. This small change can save thousands of gallons of water per year.
22. The bench of your sink is old or damaged? Consider switching to a laminate countertop. They are stronger and durable than the common bench.
23. If you need more storage space, install a shelf above the toilet. It is perfect for storing extra towels.
24. Organization is one of the best ways to update your bathroom. Start by throwing away your old cosmetics, drugs that are past expiration, and arrange all the items you find scattered throughout your bathroom.
25. Replace your shower with a model with multiple operating modes and, preferably, with a system of integrated water saving. These systems inject air along with water and can reduce consumption by nearly half.